2020 GT-R World Cup VIP Registration
Looking to attend the event but don’t have a car to race? Not to worry. Here at GT-R World Cup we understand the destination is as important as the action on the track. For this reason we offer our guests the opportunity to be in the thick of things with our VIP pass. GT-R World Cup VIPs enjoy all the same benefits as our drivers.
In addition to being in beautiful Bradenton Florida, our VIP Guest Pass gives you:
- Access to our VIP tent all weekend where guests can relax and enjoy free drinks (non alcoholic) and snacks along with a place to kick up your feet
- Catered lunch in the VIP tent on Saturday
- Catered gourmet dinner in the VIP tent on Saturday night
- Coffee and Continental breakfast in the VIP tent on Sunday morning
- Catered gourmet dinner and awards presentation in the VIP area at the track Sunday night
- Top shelf open bar at the awards dinner
- Official VIP gift bag with official GT-R World Cup merchandise as well as sponsor giveaways
- Free prizes at the awards dinner from GT-R World Cup and our sponsors
As you can see, you don’t need to drive to have a good time at GT-R World Cup! For the fee of $500 per person, all the above is yours for GT-R World Cup.