Looking to attend the event but don’t have a car to race? Not to worry. Here at GT-R World Cup we understand the destination is as important as the action on the track. For this reason we offer our guests the opportunity to be in the thick of things with our VIP pass. GT-R World Cup VIPs enjoy all the same benefits as our drivers.
In addition to being in beautiful Bradenton Florida, our VIP Guest Pass gives you:
- Access to our VIP tent all weekend where guests can relax and enjoy free drinks and snacks in addition to having a place to kick your feet up
- Catered gourmet dinner in the VIP tent on Friday night
- Coffee and Continental Breakfast in the VIP tent on Saturday morning
- Catered gourmet lunch in the VIP tent on Saturday afternoon
- Five star dinner at the host hotel
- Top-shelf open bar at the host hotel for our awards ceremony
- Official GT-R World Cup apparel
- Free prizes at the awards dinner from GT-R World Cup and our sponsors
As you can see, you don’t need to drive to have a good time at GT-R World Cup! For the fee of $500 per person, all the above is yours for GT-R World Cup.