|1||Gidi Chamdi (Alpha G)||Diamonds By Wire Racing / AMS Performance||7.63||193.90|
|2||Tony Palo||T1 Race Development||9.15||104.56|
|3||Asier Torees||Privateer / T1 Race Development||7.75||181.64|
|1||Parin Shah / Driven By Phillip Davero||Chicago Motor Cars / AMS Performance||7.61||188.96|
|2||Michael Hurley||TPG Tuning / AMS Performance||7.62||194.98|
|3||John Shepherd||Shep Trans / T1 Race Development||7.74||183.10|
|1||Mitch Michaels||T1 Race Development||8.062||169.47|
|2||Mac Brosnan||Command Performance||9.45||169.34|
|3||JD Cicio||TopSpeed Motorsports||8.32||165.05|
|1||Dan Secondino||Command Performance||9.50||144.46|
|2||Bryan Matias||Slowpoke Tuning||9.48||139.65|
|3||Charlie An||Upstate Motors / Cobb Tuning||9.79||138.36|
- The Stock Location record was broken by George Dodworth in his T1 Race Development GT-R (7.40 seconds).
- The Stock Manifold record was broken by Mac Brosnan and the guys at Command Performance (7.78 seconds).
- The Stock Turbo record was broken by Bryan Matias with his Slowpoke Tuning Tuned GT-R (9.48 seconds).
- The ALPHA 16 record was broken by Alexander Rodriguez and the guys at Miami Performance. Then reset later that weekend by Devin and Kristin M Schultz of Boostin Performance (7.54 seconds).
- And COUNTLESS personal bests by so many people in the TopSpeed Motorsports, T1 Race Development, TPG Tuning and AMS Performance camps.