The GT-R World Cup is an event designed to bring the best of the best GT-Rs from around the world to compete over one weekend for big payouts.
Our mission is to create an environment for the racer. This is for those serious about a private high-stakes track event surrounded by your peers.
The GT-R World Cup is being held February 1-2, 2019 at Bradenton Motorsports Park in Bradenton, FL.
We wanted to keep things simple so there are five classes for this event. There are no weight restrictions or wheel/tire restrictions. We just want to see the quickest and the fastest PERIOD! Classes are as follows:
- Pro Street
It’s different in just about every aspect.
- BIG PAYOUTS
- Limited to 75 racers
- Catered food and VIP area for all drivers and guests at the track
- Awards dinner poolside Sat Night and 4 hour top-shelf open bar
- Discounted rates at a 5 -Star Hotel
- Free driver entry in a drawing for a $10,000 Rolex watch
- Custom gift bag for driver and guest with personalized gifts
- Bonus payout for any car breaking the overall GT-R World ET Record